- Persons renting space at the gun show must abide by all federal, state, and local laws.
- No loaded weapons are permitted in the show. Persons that possess a Concealed Carry Permit are NOT exempt from this rule. The only exceptions to this rule are the security force provided by the promoter and active duty law enforcement. Vendors must check every firearm on their table and secure it with a gun tie so it is unable to be fired before the show opens each day. Any tie that is temporarily removed must be replaced. Personal firearms must be unloaded and loaded OUTSIDE the building where the gun show is being held. An accidental discharge will result in immediate removal and expulsion from all future SGK Shows.
- The following items are prohibited from sale or display:
– racially or ethnically offensive material
– printed material advocating violence
– printed material for conversion to full automatic
– printed material for self-manufacture silencers
– parts used for conversion to full automatic
– parts used to self-manufacture silencers.
- All tables must be manned during show hours. All vendors must check in at registration by 8:30 am on Saturday or their tables will revert back to the show and may resold or given away. If you have a problem on the way to the show and are going to be late, please contact SGK personnel and we will work with you.
- Reservation Policy
Reservations will only be taken one show in advance for each specific venue. Vendors attending a show may reserve tables for the next show in that venue any time before the show ends by signing a reservation form. Reservations for everyone else will begin the Monday after the show. Vendors are expected to be present both Saturday and Sunday. To reserve tables, vendors must either sign the contract at the show or electronically sign up for tables online. No verbal reservations will be taken.
Your reservation is your promise to pay for your tables. If you cancel at any time, you will be charged $10.00 per table cancelled. Any cancellation received less than two weeks prior to the show date will be subject to a 50% penalty charge. Any cancellations because of weather will subject to a 25% penalty charge. If you reserve tables, but fail to attend without any notification, you will be required to pay your balance in full before being permitted to attend any future shows.
- Dealer Set up and Break Down Policy
(Hampton, Fredericksburg, Virginia Beach)
Dealer set up is permitted Friday from 12 pm to 8pm and Saturday from 7am to 8:30am.
Dealer set up Friday 1 pm to 7 pm and Saturday 7 am to 8:30 am.
Dealer set up Friday 1-8pm and Saturday 7-8:30am
You must call if you will be arriving after Saturday at 8:30 am, otherwise your tables may forfeited.
You must leave the building promptly on Friday at the end of set up time. Dealers loading in past set up time on Friday will be subject to a penalty of $50.00 per 15 minute interval. Dealer break down is permitted Sunday from 4pm to 7pm. You must leave the building promptly by 7pm on Sunday. Dealers loading out past 7pm on Sunday will be subject to a penalty of $50.00 per 15 minute interval.
- Show hours are Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Vendors are expected to be on time and present during show hours.
- SGK does not issue vendor badges. You must have a dealer hand stamp to enter the show. Dealer hand stamps are available for free during set up hours. If you arrive after the show starts without a hand stamp, you will need to purchase a $5 vendor badge that you will exchange for a hand stamp.
- All tables fees paid with a credit card will be charged an additional 3% of the table fee total at the time of the transaction.
- Any returned check will be automatically put into collections and assessed a $50 fee by the debt collection company. The amount of the check and fee will be paid directly to the debt collection company.
- Table payment is expected prior to setting up. All payments made after the show begins, are subject to a $25 fee.
- SGK provides 8′ tables and chairs. Please bring a table cloth to cover your table and place your merchandise upon. Please secure your merchandise when you leave for the day. SGK provides overnight security for the show, but does not insure your merchandise once you leave.
- SGK does not allow solicitations for charitable organizations, requests for donations, or the selling of raffle tickets.
- No alcohol is allowed in the show.
- All business must be conducted behind your table(s). Do not conduct business in the aisles.
- Dealers are not permitted to transact any business in the parking lots.
- Dealers are not permitted to sublet their tables.
- No photography or video is permitted in the show.
SGK reserves the rights to reject, eject or prohibit any exhibit in whole or in part, with or without giving cause. Show liability for rejection without giving cause shall be limited to a refund to You of the amount of fees unearned at the time of ejection. However, if You or Your exhibit is ejected for violation of these rules or for any other stated reason (with cause), no return of fees will be made.
Violation of any of these rules may result in expulsion from the show and all future SGK shows. Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd. reserves the right to deny table space or admission to the show to any person.
If you have further questions, please call or email: 757-483-5385 or email@example.com.